Monday, December 25, 2006

The most precious angel of all....

Friday, December 22, 2006

The most precious angel of all.

This is so heart wrenching.

I knew nothing about this whole thing until about 3 days ago. On Oct 4th the kids at school got the chance to make a wish. I didnt know about this because the kids were all told that if they told their wishes, they wouldnt come true. Smart move on their part huh?

Well there were kids getting new bikes and all sorts of toys. A couple even got new beds. Then they called up Cami. I was almost dreading what she would have wished for. Probably something expensive. I was wrong. Oh so wrong.

When they announced her wish, I nearly hit the floor. Her wish was for me to have help with the bills and groceries. She gave up a wish for herself so that I could be happy. I cant believe that she was so unselfish. I cried all afternoon and Im still crying right now.

Tonight I went out and did some shopping for her for Christmas. I made sure she receieved everything on her list. She earned it.

I wish to thank my precious little girl for all that she did. She has such a huge heart. I love you Cami.

1 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

Awwwww. Merry Christmas to you and Cami!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home