Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I have crabs....

I have crabs....

This was something I worked on for the 14th but its a little late. Im posting all the blogs I started but havent finished.....

I knew that would generate some attention. But in all seriousness, I dont have the sort that crawl in my privates. Sorry to bust your bubble. It would also mean that I was doing something to get them too. But we wont go there.

Today we got crabs for our science lab project. We are studying habitats. We were supposed to get frogs. Far cry from the real deal huh? Last week we had the kids all set up the habitats for african dwarf frogs. I love this type of frogs. They are so adorable and I have had them as pets before. They should have been delivered this week. The next habitat we would have done was the crabs but I think they have it all in reverse. Apparently a week from Monday we are supposed to get the third habitat which consists of things I will not touch or go near. Those huge black milipede worm things. They gross me out and I refuse to have anything to do with them.

Today was a very crazy day though. Cami was pitching a huge fit this morning to the point that it angered my boss. My boss doesnt fully understand what ODD is or how to handle it. This upsets me because my boss goes after my daughter about it or she will make the threat that we cant be in the same school together. She needs to learn what it is and what to do about it. After her medication kicked in, she was fine. I dont see the point.

Today was also ELA day. The fourth grade classes have to take these tests for three days. Im more nervous than the kids are. A lot of stress going around. This is a high pressured test for these kids. Its also high pressured for me as well. I want mine to do well on it. Last year she did amazingly well. But its very difficult when you have ADHD and ODD combined. Shes been asleep for a while now and I hope she stays asleep tonight. She needs all she can get.

Also I have a doctors appointment tomorrow for my foot. This time its both that are killing me. I dont know what he will do or if I have to take some time off. Im hoping for at least a couple of days off with the weekend to rest them. Its extremely painful and I just cant tolerate it anymore. So if he gives me a shot in both feet, Im going to need to stay off them this time to allow the stuff to work. I wasnt able to do that last time and it just ended up making it worse. I wouldnt wish this on anyone. So if you are reading this, please take care of your feet. Stay off them when you can and dont over work them. Id love to get the surgery to relieve them but I would have to do this on a vacation time. So if I can get the shots now, I can opt for something more in February when I have a week off.

When I got home tonight, I sat and cried for a while. Thats how bad this hurt. I dont cry for too much when it comes to physical pain. It has to hurt extremely for me to do that. I have a high tolerance to pain. But this is too much for even me to handle.

2 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

Catchy post title. :P

8:14 PM  
Blogger BC said...

Gets the attention. LOL We got the milipedes in today. I havent seen them yet though. I was teaching in another classroom at the time.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home