Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tooth Fairy Meets Santa Claus....

Tooth Fairy Meets Santa Claus...

Thanks to Wendy for the title to this one. He he he...

It just doesnt get any more interesting than this. Im finally on a vacation. The last few days at work were chaos at best. I think the kiddies found the secret stash of candy or something. I only wish I had that much energy. Secret Santa at school was awesome!!! There were some really great surprises. I know Joes was the best. He got what he asked for. A bucket and a mop. He he he. It wasnt my idea though. But it was hysterical none the less. Mary got some really cool things and I know Helen did too. I was her Secret Santa and I made her a beautiful ornament cover. Joe was my Secret Santa. I kind of figured it was him because my gifts didnt show up until after noon every day. But all in all, everyone had a great time and we stuffed or faces with all the good food.

It was a great day today. I got to sleep in a little bit and then cleaned the house up. I have a ton of wrapping to do yet. Cami and I sat in my room watching a Christmas show on tv. Not sure what the name of it was. It was about a little deer named Niko. But it was cute. I wasnt about to watch A Christmas Story yet. Once is enough for me this year.

Earlier today Cami lost a tooth. This makes things a little interesting tonight. Not only is Santa making his rounds but the Tooth Fairy as well. This should be interesting. Im still wondering how this is going to play out. I have to leave cookies for Santa and thats not a good idea if the Tooth Fairy is coming. I mean, isnt that the reason for her visits in the first place? Im sure she will be making a visit to see Santa about that anyways when he loses all his teeth from all those cookies. Im putting my money on the fairy to win this round.

Ive been watching the NORAD thing for hours. I was watching it earlier with Cami but why am I still sitting here watching it by myself? All the wrapping is done and the gifts are under the tree. Also I received a notice that my nephew and his wife had a little girl the other day. How fun is this? What a great Christmas gift to them. Congrats to Scott and Laci. A beautiful little girl.

I really think I should post this now because its almost time for sleepy. I have to be up at 7am to get ready to go pick up Grandpa for breakfast and then opening all those presents. The Tooth Fairy should be arriving soon as well.

Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy Holidays too. For those that dont celebrate Christmas.

Much love to you all.

ETA: Her tooth was founf in a baggie under her pillow. Five bucks was exchanged and put back under. She woke up and thought someone was stealing her tooth. She was assured that she was being checked on that she was asleep and then she reached for the baggie. She squealed about the money and then asked if it was Christmas yet. She was told no and asked what time it was. Midnight. She frowned, said ok and went back to sleep. Whew... That was a close one.

2 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

Wow. Inflation has struck the tooth fairy. I'm pretty sure I got a quarter for most of them. Maybe I got a silver dollar once or twice. No paper money. Of that, I am totally sure.

7:18 PM  
Blogger BC said...

I wonder what the tooth fairy does with all those teeth?

Maybe she has a sweet tooth and hers rot out and needs new ones.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home