Saturday, January 20, 2007

Fahrenheit......

Im confused. I talk to alot of my friends and seems that lately the weather is the topic of norm. Truthfully, I think its that way all around the world lately. Mother Nature is being really cruel. I mean, with all the cold and hot spells, one's sinuses have taken a nose dive. No pun intended. Ok, so there was one but you get the point.

Winter in New York is supposed to be cold and snowy and gloomy. I can deal with that. I prefer the cold temps anyway. But when its 70 degrees one day and 20 the next, how can you possibly enjoy this? Ive been sick since just before Christmas and I cant seem to kick it. I will feel better and something else nails me. I have gotten over the bronchitis but now I have a cold. The bronchitis started out as the flu. If its not one illness, its another.

So here is the topic today. The weather. Mother Nature hates us. Plain and simple. Remember that commercial from the 70s and 80s where you arent supposed to fool Mother Nature? I think she finally fingured out a way to piss us all off all at once.

So far, besides the temperature fluctuations, she has caused severe damage in just about every corner of the globe. She slammed Buffalo with snow that melted the next day and caused flooding. We all know that the Buffalo Bills had nothing to do with Hell freezing over. They played like shit again this year. And with the flooding, trust me, they cant swim either.

England, London to be exact, received a twisted messaged from her in the form of a tornado. A tornado in London. Huh? Thats not exactly normal. Well, I know they have had one or two before, but not one to cause that much damage. And to think, they keep begging for snow.

Florida got ripped apart with tornadoes as well. And about the same time period as well. An F2 hit Daytona and ripped parts of it up. There is an aeronautical university there that had planes literally tossed around and one was put through a building. Out of 60 planes, 55 were damaged. A trailer park near by was leveled. Yes, we all know that hurricanes are God's way of telling us that he hates trailerparks but God had nothing to do with it this time. If he did, then he has alot of explaining to do.

The west coast of Florida didnt fair too well either. Tallahassee was pretty much leveled and it pinballed its way through Lake City and Tampa area too. Lets say that the damage was bad enough to keep landscapers in business very well.

Thunder storms and high winds ripped through Louisana and the rain didnt help much with the flooding of previous hurricanes there. Is this a new replacement for them? No major hurricanes are available so they send this shit instead?

The west coast in California was bitter cold and dry. Cant very well wear a bikini in the freezing cold. That can cause severe damage to ones anatomy. If you are female, you get well noticed and if you are a male, then you receive the opposite effect and that can be painful either way. Dont try this at home.

Also with the dry heat on the west coast, there have been fires again. Yeah, again. Like they needed more. There arent enough marshmallows in the world to make up for that. The northwest got blasted with severe negative temps as well. Thats just a little too cold for me to even think of having to go outside. Can you imagine what the heating bills are going to be?

Just recently, Norway and Sweden got blasted with snow. They normally have alot of it at this time of the year, but they were suffering the warm and cold shots just like we were. Well, their wish came true. But I was told that it melted soon after. Ski resorts all over there and here in NY and VT are hurting with the cost of making their own snow. Not good for the economy.

Germany was just ripped in shreds from a recent hurricane. A hurricane in Germany? What the hell is that? Thats not normal. And with the tsumanis all over the orient areas again, yes again, are causing severe damage.

Mother Nature needs to lay off the midstates. Oklahoma and Missouri have got more than their fair share of Hell. And to think, they are getting hit again. They cant get out of what she already shit on them with. Enough is enough already.

So the talk is if all this is ElNino or global warming. Truthfully, Im not believing any of this. Global warming takes millions of years to achieve its goal. How can it be considered that if Oklahoma is frozen over? Thats the Ice Age if I remember right. I didnt see a mastadon walk past my house recently. Have you? I do know some cavemen though. But thats besides the point. Cromagnum man had nothing to do with this. Well except for the pissed off dude in the Geico commercials.

My friend got a puppy recently and I just want to go see her. Well I want to see him and his other dog too. I cant seem to get out of my house to be able to do so. Its either raining, snowing, freezing my pants off or its all iced over. My little car cant make it through that shit to get there. My luck, my mirrors will fall off again.

And you know that nothing warms my heart more than a little furry puppy. Since I lost Holly, my world has been just that. Lost.

So, Miss Mother Nature, if you are listening, please let me get the hell out of my house for just one damn day. Id like more than just a day, but Im not being the greedy one here.

1 Comments:

Blogger wa11z said...

Mother Nature is pissed off at someone. She's looking everywhere for them.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home