Monday, September 11, 2006

Welcome Back Kotter....

Wednesday, September 06, 2006


Welcome Back Kotter

Welcome Back Kotter.....

I now have that theme in my head. Oh and glowineyez, that pic in my comments scares me. I laughed so hard. LOLOL It also reminds me of the Fruit Of The Loom guy. Yeah I have a warped sense of humor.

Today was the first day of school. This is kinda depressing for me because as of right now, Im with the ranks of the unemployed. We shall see what the future holds though. Ive been dicking around all summer with not knowing what was happening but I was bumped out by seniority several times and Im quite tired of it. Hopefully something will open up soon.

The PITA refused to wake up this morning. She put up a good fight and we had some spats about actually waking up and what she was going to wear for the first day. It was a challenge but Im sure that I wasnt the only one that dealt with this.

We get to school and I was greeted with a few of the kiddies from my class last year. It was an emotional moment. But one that I will cherish. I miss all those little kids. But I will still get to see them because Cami is there in that school and I will be there every day.

I sat here all day sulking though. Yeah I can get pissy when it warrants. I just dont show it often. When it came time to pick her up, I went to the school a little early to see some of the parents that I missed. We chatted and had a great time. I also chatted with my old boss and there is a possibility of something coming up. Hope so. I dont want to sulk forever.

Well the bright eyed brat came out and was soooooo happy to see me and she was so proud of herself for the first day. She earned a lollipop reward for being so well behaved and quiet in class all day. I actually looked around and wanted to know where the Body Snatcher Pod was. This isnt my child if shes quiet. That girl can drive you insane with chatter. I asked mom the other day if kids came with a secret battery compartment that I could disconnect. Sadly she said no. Darn it.

Well tomorrow is another day and I will be at the HR Office yet again. We shall see what happens next. I hate suspense of this kind. My luck I wont be sitting on the edge of the chair but falling off it from behind. Yeah Im getting really good at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home