Monday, September 11, 2006

Landfill2 is my hero....

Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Landfill2 is my Hero...
Current mood: amused

So now that we have had lunch, we are off on that damn highway again. That scares the bejeezes out of me. But I know that Im safe inside the box even if I have no clue as to where Im going. Im just along for the ride and Im enjoying the entertainment thats in the front seats. LOL

The phone rings and its Nick but I still have no clue whats going on. We pull up into the biggest movie theather I have ever seen. Well one that isnt attached to a mega-mall that is. Crossgates here has a 20 screener but this was all in a single building. Im told that we are waiting for Nick to show up so this should be a blast. I get to go to the movies!!! Yay!!!

We go inside and get the tickets for Beerfest. Beerfest I havent seen the previews to this but the title alone sounds like its right up my alley. Yeah I know, not seeing previews is a major thing but I really dont watch tv all that much. Scarey thought there huh?

Nick shows up and gets his ticket and then I get to meet Heidie. Shes just as I thought she would be. Shes sweet and really cool. Two more people come that I honestly dont know who they are but the more the merrier. Then Im told that I will be getting to meet Wah Kee. Now I get to see if all the stories are true. Oh and hes bringing Bridezilla with him.

Ive been told some prety colorful stories and I will state for the record that they are all true. Entertainment at its best there. Thats for sure. So we head down two levels to hit the screen that we need to be in. Of course I have to stop off at the bathroom once again. What is it with Mass that I constantly have the urge to pee?

We meet up with the rest and some of them are in line to get goodies. I debated on some myself but since I had just eaten, I decided to pass. It wouldnt be fun to get a soda and then have to make the theather put the movie on pause while I make yet another trip to the bathroom. Of course that wont happen so no drinks for me.

The movie was great. I wont add any spoilers to it but I will say that Landfill2 is my hero for obvious reasons that would include bodily functions that Im also known for. Tim, you know what that is. LOLOL You tried to make me do that live on the radio so you could have free tickets to Florida. LMAO

Anywho, we had a great time and now its off to John and Micheles for dinner. When I was first told about this, I asked if we were having chicken and we had a few laughs. But instead I was told that we were having pasta so I assumed it would be chicken parm or something. I love teasing you guys. LOL

We make a stop at the store to pick up soda and BBQ sauce. Yeah I was supposed to bring the bbq sauce as a joke but somehow that was brought into the apartment ahead of me so that wasnt happening. It would have been hysterical though.

Before we went to the apartment we stopped off to get booze. I wasnt allowed to buy anything because Im not a resident of the state. Bummer. Maz, I do owe you something for that though. While we were in there, Whosie was on the phone with Girlie and Im sure they were telling all the naughty little secrets.

John and Michele have a really nice place. On the TV was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The new one with Johnny Depp that I havent seen yet. All I can say is that this movie creeped me out. I liked the Oompas better in the old one. These little guys looked like little versions of Elton John on crack. But the one part that I liked about it was "Dont touch his nuts". If you dont know what that means then you will have to watch it yourself. But I was entertained by that. Please dont ask why.

We gathered up the food and drinks and sat down to finish watching the movie. Then off went the lights and we all watched March of the Penguins. I really liked this one. Just for the life of me, I cant see why they would go through all this trouble of walking back and forth for 70 miles each way. Seemed a bit of a problem for me. Walking 70 miles for a meal was a bit much. Im thinking they should have at least moved about 5 miles to get away from predators. Thats still close enough that they can get food without killing their kids. And the poor dads need to learn better ballancing acts.

So now that the movie is over, I make my way outside to call my little one at home before she goes to bed. She talked to Whosie and wanted to talk to Maz but he was all sorts of confused. LOLOL We all sat down and chatted about things that they did when they were younger. I would say that some embarrassing things came up and it was hysterical. All I will say is doillies and buzzing in the ears. I thought I was going to wet my pants from laughing.

For those of you that dont know those stories, you will have to ask John and Maz because they were there for the real deal. Also its better to have them tell you in person to get the full effect. LOLOL

We said good nights to Nick and Heidie and then a little while later we said goodnights to John and Michele. It was a great evening that I wouldnt have missed for the world. Its so great to be with them and we had alot of fun.

Back to the highway from hell and to the hotel. The highway wasnt nearly as bad at night as it was during the day. Anywho, I decide to let them have a little bit of time to themselves. After going to the bathroom once again, I head back outside for a little while. I walked around the parking lot and then back up the stairs to sit on the floor in the hall. Im figuring that they needed this time alone.

I knocked at least 3 times and got no answer. So I waited a few more minutes and knocked again. This time using the access card to get into the room. Immediately Maz gets up off the floor and heads to the bathroom. At this point I know I didnt interupt anything naughty. But it was a touching moment. I love you guys for that.

We then hung around looking at a yearbook and having a few laughs with that. Thats when I decided that Im going to bed. I changed and thats the last thing I remembered.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Part three coming soon....

Oh and I was in bed about midnight. Thats early even for me. LOLOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home