Thursday, August 17, 2006

An Angel

Saturday, August 12, 2006


An Angel

Today was my daughter's birthday. I can say that she was truely blessed today. I knew the interview was coming and I was waiting patiently. Yeah I can do that sometimes. Ok ok... So I was a bit excited this morning.

I had to meet my father, sister and neice today to go out to lunch with her at noon but I was dragging my ass in bed waiting for that particular phone call. About 10:30 I couldnt wait anymore and I had to jump in the shower.

I no sooner get in there and the phone rings. She runs to answer it and all i heard next was Mommy!! Mommy!! Its Kelley on the phone!! Shes literally squealing and jumping up and down and running all through the house.

Im thinking shes very happy. Yep, Im sooo right about that. Well she comes back in to tell me that Kelley will call me back. So Im hurrying up with my shower so that I can call her back and hear it all for myself.

Yep. She did it. She really did it. She made my little girl the happiest in the world. Her idol Ben Browder himself said Happy Birthday to her and she even said thank you to him. It was a recorded interview but she was so thankful to him for doing that for her. She was so happy. I dont think she will ever forget this for the rest of her life.

You know like when you get your first kiss on the cheek, you never want to wash your face again. This is how shes reacting. Sorry kid but you do have to wash behind your ears. I dont want a garden growing back there.

I want to take this time to tell you thank you Kelley. You have done something so special for her. And also I want to thank Ben for making my little baby so excited for her birthday. This is truely the best gift she has ever received.

After the phone calls, she calls my mom and brags to her about it. Now mind you that my mom is also a Ben fan. So much so that she stole one of my posters and tried to steal my Burbank Con shirt. Not happening. Sorry mom but you cant have that.

So yeah my mom is jealous. Anywho, I give her a little trim on her bangs after her shower and we both get ready to head out the door. We get to my fathers place and of course she has to tell him all about it. He has no clue what shes talking about but goes along with it. My sister and neice show up and she tells them too. This kid is still beyond excited.

We get to the mall and we head to the 99 for lunch. Mind you that all the waitresses know her and so does the hostess. She tells them all about it too. Shes literally bouncing.

So we all sit down and order and she gets these little coloring books that are also the kids menus. My sister helps her do the books, even though shes done them a million times already. But its all a fun game for her and it keeps her occupied til the food comes.

After we eat, my sister does the funniest thing. She also works for the school district where she lives so shes a wild one around the kids as well. She puts these fake teeth in and hopes to see if my daughter notices. Its hysterical. The funniest part was that my sister just couldnt hold a straight face while doing it.

We had alot of fun with that and then the waitresses all come with the birthday treat. Yeah they sing and all that. Well they bring in a candle stuck in the top of a rootbeer float. Well thats what she ordered. So heres my sister telling her that root beer is beer from roots and shes going to get drunk. Tat too was hysterical because Im still not sure if Cam believed her or not. It was fun.

We then go into the store so that she can pick something out for a gift from my sister. She got a Barbie with a horse stable. Its really cute and I know she will have fun with it. No glitter on this one. That last one that I blogged about was insane. Im still finding glitter everywhere.

So after that my father gets her a Starburst Edition of Farscape. She wanted her own PKW DVD but thats ok that she can borrow mine. By the way, thats the show that Ben Browder is on. So yeah shes happy about that. This is a major thing for her.

Now back at home she was sitting in her room watching it and she had a little cake today. Nothing much because tomorrow she will be having yet another party. And then on Sunday another one at the camp. I will be blogging about those.

Tonight Im sitting quietly talking to a few friends while watching the Dope board for those that are coming in to listen to the interview that we linked up through there. Yes Kelley and I are pushers and pimps for our beloved board.

Things are quiet now. Im sure it will pick up again tomorrow.

Once again..... Thank you guys for all the birthday wishes for her. You guys all made her very happy today.

Oh and also I want to thank Whosie for the ecard and also to Girlie for the ones she sent as well. That chin one was hysterical and the bloopers even better.

Its all fun and games til your chin loses an eye. Especially when the one guy almost says Shit. HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks to everyone. You are all in our hearts for all that you have done for us. We love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home