Thursday, August 17, 2006

BC goes POOF

Saturday, August 12, 2006

BC goes POOF
Current mood: blah

Yeah its magic. Shit happens. And today was one of those days.

I wake up this morning to the phone ringing. I was on line a little later than normal. Yeah there is such a thing. Anywho, I got up and after hanging up the phone, I went to the kitchen to get a drink and what did I see?

I saw the little cake that we had for her birthday sitting on the kitchen table. I know I put it up high last night but she got it and ate all the fudge frosting off the top.

I went in search of her and she was in the livingroom on the couch watching cartoons and you could see that she was zooming on a sugar high. So Im sorry to say that she wasnt allowed any cake today at her party. She did get to have some later on after dinner though. She was extremely hyper and thats not a good thing for her.

Also I would like to point out that my pharmacist is awesome. I ran out of Imitrex last week and today was a day that I needed one. So I called in a refil and the stupid thing is automated so you punch the numbers in and a machine takes the order. Well the machine told me that it wouldnt be ready til tomorrow.

Oh imagine that. I tried to change the day and time for pick up and it wouldnt let me. I even called back to try it again. Damn machine. So I said screw this and got in my car and went over there to see if I could get it for this evening. I walked into the store and he was standing there at the register with my Rx in his hand. He said he was waiting for me to show up. Gawd bless that man.

I would also like to add that Im now officially on the mend over the loss of my dog. My friend Tracie came over today to have cake and pizza with Cami. She brought her dog Porter with her. I was a little worried of how I would handle him in the house because hes so much like Holly. Im used to going to her house to see him.

Well I will have to say that it truely helped me in so many ways. Hes a Greman Shepherd/Rottie mix and he has the same look and texture of fur that Holly had. So I was snuggly with him and shared my pizza with him.

I took my Imitrex and I had to lay on the couch for a while because my head was really hurting. He came over and laid next to me and I just snuggled right into that fur. It was so real for me. So soothing. I didnt cry at all and I was so thrilled for that feeling.

It was his fur and the way he was snuggling. I thought I would never feel that again. If I closed my eyes, it was all there. It was a dream and I relished in it. It was the release I had been searching for. Only difference was that hes not as fat and soft like she was. But it was the way he acts and the texture of his fur that did it for me. Im ready again. I feel relieved again. I know I can find peace now. Thank you Tracie and Porter.

Now for the bullshit of my day. As the title states, my computer went on the run. After Tracie left, I logged on my computer and I was getting all kinds of error messages. I paniced. I called up a friend but hes in no condition tonight to help me with it. So I called the guy that usually works on my computer.

Well it just so happened that the only place it was affecting was the Dope board. Well hell... I NEED to be there. I was able to make a post letting people know that I was having problems before it shut me down. Every time I logged on to that board, it would give me a memory line error and log me off and I would lose the window for it.

I was told that when my computer did the automatic updates last night, it installed something that crashed my memory files in IE. And it so happened to be the files I need for the board. Shit. Thats not a good thing. So we installed Mozilla to help stablize my computer til I can get all my files to a safe storage email. This way in case I crash, I dont lose anything.

So prolly Monda or Tuesday, I will be off line for a few days while my computer gets fixed.

So here I sit tonight getting things ready for it. Just letting everyone know that if Im not on you will know where I am. Sitting in my room bugging out and chewing off all my nails because I dont have a computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home