Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm Wireless!!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Im Wireless !!!
Current mood: accomplished

Git yer minds out of the gutters will ya? Not that kind of wireless. I finally have my laptop up and running. It only took Bill a few hours on the phone with the cable company to get it all set up right. I swear those peopel there are bleeping morons.

Well somehow when the laptop was handed to me it had AOHELL on there as the home page. I flipped out. We all know my hatred to AOHELL. Well another 4 phone calls later and that was fixed too. All I need to do now is load up all my security stuff and Im good to go.

Well thie only other problem encountered was tha I had to run to Walmarts to get another surge strip. I already have one but its full. But thats ok because since the laptop only has a 2 hour battery and a new one costs over 100 bucks, I will need to plug it in when I get lazy.

While at Walmarts I ran into one of the other paras that I work with and she said that placements havent been done yet at the school. Well yeah I already knew that because I called them last week. Kinda pisses me off because school starts soon and I want to know whats up.

They know Im not taking a transfer so I need to stay in that building or I guess Im working somewhere else. I want my teaching job because I love it there and I love working with the kids. Worse comes to worse I will go back to working the lunch monitor shift just to stay with the district. I will have to get something else for at night.

My desk computer is still frelled and that will be going in the shop soon enough. Can ya tell how frustrated I am because of not correcting typos?

Once thats cleaned out I will make sure I spell everything right. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home