Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Poor Kitty Cat...

Friday, July 28, 2006

My poor kitty cat.....

I feel so bad for her. Last night about 2am she was sneezing and coughing and her eyes were all puffy. This morning its no different. Her one eye just runs. I feel so bad for her and shes just been sleeping all day. Not like this isnt normal but when the kitten comes in and sits on her and she doesnt bite him.... Well thats not normal. I have an appointment for her at 1pm tomorrow. Shes just not playful at all.

Buddy on the other hand is a complete terror. He has this thing for my curtains. I have one panel that is completely shredded. Not that they are expensive or anything. Yeah right like I could actually afford it. But he just climbs up and sits at the top like hes some kind of king or something. Get the hell down butthead.

So this morning he was tearing up the place and Im trying to sleep. Yes that wonderful word that alludes me most nights was actually calling to me last night. But alas, I was not to get any.
I was allowed to doze off a few times and that was quickly stopped by two front paws sliding over the top of my head and down my face. That followed by a rough tongue on my nose. I shouldnt complain because at least it was Buddy's face and not his ass. Thats one thing I hate the most is waking up to a cats ass in the vicinity of my face.

The other thing that makes me wonder is why cats love to get into everything that you tell them not to. Im thinking that I should tell him to jump in the toilet and maybe that would help. Not only does he tear up the toilet paper but he has a thing of doing it in the bath tub right after I take a shower.

Now this morning he was into a tub of butter. It just so happened to be sitting on my washing machine that just so happenes to be in my kitchen. Now mind you that he cant just sit there and lick it. And yes I threw it away after. But anywho, I come out of my room and there is little greasy paw prints everywhere. I mean everywhere. The stove, the table, the counter, the floor. I was debating on making him run on the linolium just to see how well he can slide.

So off to his little kitty time out. I very well cant clean anything up while hes on the loose. He has a field day with everything I use to clean with. I think hes the only cat thats not afraid of the vac. Stupid that he is though, he actually decided that toilet paper isnt nearly as much fun as a whole roll of paper towels.

Both cats have pretty much slept all day and are now awake. Sara is hiding behind my door as Buddy is in the kitchen once again getting into something. Its too quiet out there. I just checked and hes quietly playing with a toy mouse. At least hes good for something.

Im just worried about Sara. Shes just not feeling very well and that worries me alot. Usually shes at my side. Shes my attachment and all lovey with me. Tonight she lets me just pet her but shes just so out of it. I hope its nothing serious. We shall see tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home