Monday, June 26, 2006

Part 3

Monday, June 26, 2006

Part 3

Current mood: amused

The alarm goes off and I try to turn it off. It wasnt happening so I tossed it at Lance. I have no clue how he did it because when I did open one eye it was still in one piece. I wasnt about to move and I was soon back in dreamland. The rest of that morning was pretty much a blur and how I woke up was pretty cool but we wont go into that.

I do, however, remember going outside with Lance and he was showing me how the hair on his big toe looked like a spider if you pressed your thumb on it. Ok so I was entertained by that. It was hysterical.

I jumped in the shower and Lance went across the street to Dunkin Donuts for coffee. Now I know his secret. I was out of the shower and finishing up when he arrived. What the hell took so long? I bet he was scarfing down some sugary delights without sharing. Shame on him.

The phone calls were made and we agreed to all meet back up at the hotel with the others. So off we go and we run into them in the parking lot. The one thing that truely amazed me was that John had a couple of bottles that he wanted to dispose of. He could have simply left them in the beach house but he was being nice and wanted to recycle. Im confused but onward we move. He finds a dumpster and refused to place them in it because it said cardboard on it. So what, the recycles all go to the same place and Im sure that there was more than cardboard in there anyways. Nope, he finds a nice lush bush to hide them behind instead. This cracked me up.

We all decide to go to IHOP for breakfast. Now mind you that this is a few doors down from where I started out in the morning. This may have given me an extra 5 minutes of sleep but I wont complain too much. LOL

We get in for breakfast and of course I have to go to the bathroom again. I can wait though. In secret, I didnt want to look like an ass wandering around looking for it. I would rather someone else do that and then tell me where it is.

Nick was being a bad boy as usual and had to sit by himself. I dont think he was complaining too much though. We learned that Michele was named after a tire and Lance was named after a couple of football players. Too bad they are from the Cowboys though. LOL We were all chatting about one thing or another and somehow Johns syrup decided it wanted to escape his plate. I ended up laughing and got hashbrown in my nose. If that wasnt bad enough, Jose's syrup did the same thing. I think it was a conspiracy. That caused orange juice to follow the path of the hashbrown. We finished breakfast and Lance made sure to point out the location of the bathroom for me. Hes so nice.

We head out to the original meeting spot. Sears. We must have stopped or at least passed this place about 15 times yesterday. We meet up with Hallie and we head out. Three cars. This should be interesting to try to stay together. But at least Jose drives something that no one else does around here. He should be easy to spot.

Go, brave little toaster. Go, and we shall follow.

Oh wait, I was in the lead for the first stretch.

Go, brave little car. Go, and hope the hell they follow.

*yeah yeah yeah, I dont have a name for my car yet*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home