Monday, June 26, 2006

WHERE'S THE TOFURKY?

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

WHERE'S THE TOFURKY?

Current mood: crappy

I would like to thank Travis for that line. Its the only thing said to me today that put me in a fit of giggles.

Today started out like any other til about 930 when the announcement came over the speaker that we all need to check our mail boxes for our job status for September.

Mine said that I have a job but they dont know where. I have a high percentage of getting a transfer to another school. Im flattered that Im wanted that much elsewhere. Bah!!! My position for that school has been eliminated because the one that I was hired for will be leaving.
Kind of sucks really. But we shall see. And you know I will be pestering the hell out of HR til I find out whats up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home