Monday, June 19, 2006

Lung Slugs Revisited

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Lung Slugs Revisited

Nope, this one isnt a continuation of an award winning thread. This is about my lungs. Yeah, the upper part of my anatomy. About 2 months ago, I got sick with what I thought was a cold. My throat was like I swallowed sandpaper. Interesting thought huh?

I started taking Alavert and it helped alot. I got my voice back. Shut up you guys. LOLOL. But then this past Thurday night, the Sandpaper Man came back for a visit. Only this time he decided that I should have something else to go along with it. No no no... Not that.

Friday was rough and I didnt sleep much. Saturday was insane on my throat but I had a good time. I will blog about that day as soon as *ahem* someone else does it so I can see his first. :o) Even though he wrote stuff down, I remember pretty much everything. ;o)

So yesterday, I wake up to the phone ringing and it was my downstairs neighbor asking me if I had power. Well considering that it was 7:20 and my alarm was supposed to have gone off at 7:00, I would say that I didnt have power. Everything was dark and I couldnt run the shower. I called in and went back to bed. The power came back on somewhere around 10:30. Oh well. At least I got to sleep in on a Monday.

I felt like hell froze over so I called the doc and made an appointment for 3:30 today. Last night was pure hell on me. I ended up sleeping upright. If I laid back, I could feel my lungs collapsing. I mean, wtf? Dont the lung slugs have a better place they can call home? Why do they need to reside in my chest? Yeah I know there is alot of room and Im sure its very comfortable there but hey, I dont take in tenants on the inside of them.

But at least Im not coughing and sending them on a projectile ride. That would be just plain rude.

So I went to the docs today and got an inhaler and some good party favors. Should be out of my system in a few days. I can send those nasty tenants packing.

And the sad part is, there was no special sauce. LOLOLOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home