Monday, June 19, 2006

Some Guys Have All The Luck

Monday, June 19, 2006

Some Guys Have All The Luck...

Current mood: amused

This has got to be the funniest thing tonight. I laughed so hard I went into a coughing fit and nearly choked.

RING!!! RING!!!

Hello?

(female voice) Is Tim up there?

Im sorry but you have the wrong number.

I guess I will shit my pants anyway.

CLICK

A couple of minutes pass.......

RING!!! RING!!!

Hello?

(different female voice) Gregg?

Nope...you have the wrong number.

You sound cute. Would you like to talk?

CLICK

She hung up on me!! So now I have the caller ID on to see if she calls back and so far nothing.
I feel so left out that she doesnt want to talk to me again. *sniff* I thought we could be friends.
WTF????

Where is my Weirdo Magnet shirt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home