Monday, June 26, 2006

Part 2

Part 2

Current mood: amused

Now that we have the plane ride from hell behind us all, we head out to the parking lot. On the way out, I handed Whosie a bolt and said that I found it on the ground when her plane landed. Im sure that gave her alot of confidence. He he he...

We hang out by the cars and try, note that I said try, to decide what to do next. I guess its off to the hotel. I asked Nick to let me know which direction their hotel is in because Im such an idiot with directions. We agree on left. So we all load up and head out. We hit Route 7 and go left. Well whaddya know, Im a complete idiot now because we should have gone right. Yeah yeah yeah, I know.

We get to the hotel and they go in to register for their rooms. We try and they are booked solid because there is some kind of kiddie sports thing in town. So Whosie, Lance and I set out on a small journey up the road for another hotel. Sure enough both are booked except for having single bed rooms. Could be fun but we end up headed back to the original spot.

We park out front and see John walking across the parking lot and he tells us that his room sucks. So hes headed inside to check out the room that Jose and Nick have. Seems John and Micheles room is the Kato Kaelin special. Jose and Nicks room is a suite. At least we know where the pool house is now.

As John entered the hotel through an access door he trips on the step and stumbled into the doorway. I in turn laughed and stumbled back into a spotlight that shouldnt have been where it was placed. How the hell I ended up on the grass in the first place I will never know.

So we sat outside waiting for the others to come out. Time goes by and we are collecting cobwebs and still no one shows up. We call up there and John says he didnt know that he was supposed to tell them that we were waiting outside. Oh well. We had a nice chit chat anyways. So we find their room and hang out for a little while.

We parted into two groups. One going to the movie and the other four of us are off to find a hotel room and foodage. We headed into Colonie and went to hotel after hotel. Nothing but single rooms. One had a hot tub though but we didnt want Lance to look like a raisen by morning. I ran into a hotel clerk that I knew and she gave me the lowdown on what was available in the area. Turned out that they were single rooms as well. Thanks Barb. But I will mention that I was highly amused at passing the Firkin Fox a few times. And we did take a picture of yet another vehicle that we wanted to hide in our chop shop. This time it was a black Beamer. No need for paint on this baby.

Lance has this inner psychic aura about having a room near a Dunkin Donuts and sure enough we have a winner. How the hell does he do that? We enter at the door the lady tells us to go in and we cant find any stairs. How do you get to the second floor? We finally find them near the lobby. Oh how convienent is that? We enter the room and start to melt. I attempt to figure out the cooling system and set the temp to 69. Hey, it was a good number.

We leave there and all head to Rodrigios. Yeah I know its Garcias but it was funny to listen to Lance try to guess the name. Outside there we call Girlie and let her know that on Tuesdays they have $2 margaritas. Too bad that today is Friday though. Everyone chats with her and we finally enter the joint to get some food. Im starving.

Of course by now I have to use the bathroom again. Whosie orders the biggest margarita I have ever seen. I have a picture to prove it. Ok, so it wasnt that big but in the picture it sure as hell looks like it. We had a great dinner and a few laughs. Then came dessert.
Holycowwithasugarhigh!!! The Big Fat Chocolate Cake was just as it said it would be. The waitress brings four plates. They were soon forgotten because we just used our forks and attempted to eat it on our own. I had to make a whipped cream joke because earlier in the day I was playing in shaving cream and realized my mistake. Dont ask because it will just confuse me more.

Once we scraped ourselves off the ceiling we head outside. Jose gets in contact with Nick and we are off to their hotel. We hang out there until Nick comes in to let us know that they are getting foodage at Bennigans. So what was four turned out to be more. We sat around chatting about the turtle chick again and Jose ordered this huge icecream thing that came in a giant margarita glass. I was getting sick just looking at it. There was no way I was going to attempt to help him with that thing. He was on his own this time. Nick was enjoying some Captains and Coke and they looked really good but I knew that if I started on them, I would get in trouble. Jose suggested some shots but he never did order them. Damn. I wanted those.

We gathered outside and set the time frame of the morning gathering for breakfast. Once that was arranged we parted ways and headed out to our hotel. Now the amusing part of this is that when we exited the room before, we noticed that there really was a stairwell right next to our room that went out to the parking lot where the lady told us to go in the first place. You would think that a label on the door would have been nice.

We get ourselves set up for bed and Lance had brought some of his dinner back with him. I can smell that in the room. At least it made the room smell better. It was a friggin ice box in there too. But it was comfortable enough for sleeping. Lance passed out in midsentence and I still have no clue what we were all talking about at that moment. Whosie was next on the Sandmans list and I fell asleep listening to the snores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home