Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Oh Snap !!!!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Oh Snap !!!

What a wonderful day I had today. Full of mixed emotions and a large quanity of hugs and the F-word. The hugs were of high quality though because they came from my little darling.

We started out the day perfect. It was a beautiful morning in the hood. We get to school and its still a little early. My daughter wanted breakfast with her friends so we went inside and met up with my ward. The two were friends before she was transfered there and it was nice that they finally were able to meet. They have become close friends and it helps my ward out alot.

Well they finish and out the door they go to the playground. She wore a skort today and wouldnt ya know it, she takes a trip to the pavement on her knee. So her little friend, being such a gentleman, takes her by the hand and helps her to the nurse. She ends up with two very large bandages on her knee and it does look a mess.

OMG !!! I completely forgot that today was the first grade assembly presentation. And wouldnt ya know it, its the only time that I dont have my camera on me. Damnit!!!

The assembly was awesome. What a show these kids put on. It took almost 1000 pictures to create a paper animation show of how seeds grow. And my daughter was a big part of it. Im so proud. I was practically in tears watching their hard work.

The show is over and I turn to the guy that runs our science lab, whome is also the one that puts all the visual and audio stuff together for these shows, and I asked for a copy of the disk. He looks at me like I have 4 heads and flat out tells me no. What? It takes 10 minutes to do this and he refuses because "if he has to do it for me then he has to do it for everyone". F***nut... Sorry but that pissed me off. What pissed me off even more was that another teacher approached him and asked and he said he would have it for her on Tuesday. WTF??

I caught him in the hall later and asked about that and he said that shes a teacher and can have one.. Well whaddya know, I guess Im not? Asshole.

So later in the afternoon he comes into my classroom to talk about the kindergarten presentation next month. Well wouldnt you know it, he has to talk to ME... Dumbass that he is must have forgotten who he was talking to. So I asked him again and he still told me no. Im so fired up but I have to remain cool in front of the kids.

During lunch I bitched about it in the break room and every other teacher, para and staff agreed that hes a dickhead. But it is in the works for a copy to be made for me. One of them will steal it for me and do it.

Anyways, Im still fuming about what he did. I think its not so much what he did, but how he did it. He didnt have to be so damn rude. But Im literally steaming about it all day.

Well me and the teacher that I work with were talking about it during snack time and she told me that he pulled the same crap on her and made her cry. This got me even more pissed. About ten minutes later I felt something stab me in my side. Right below my right armpit along my boob.

Well holyboobpopper, I somehow snapped the underwire on my bra. Now how the hell do you do that? I mean, its an underwire. Its made of metal. Im not kidding. Its snapped about two inches below my armpit. Its in two pieces.

And wouldnt you know my luck. It cant just snap, it has to tear through and puncture flesh. And thats very tender flesh to be puncturing there, bub.

So yeah I had to go through the rest of my day with the F-word dangling on my tounge and a piece of metal stuck in my boob. So what do I do, I went to the ladies room and stuffed my bra. HA!!! I know what you boyz are thinking. No no no.. I didnt stuff my bra THAT way. I dont have to. But I had to stuff it on the side so I dont get pricked in the tit all day. Its not like I can take it off and go bouncing free. Oh no, sorry but I cant have that happening.

So all in all, what does an dickhead and an underwire have in common? They both can be major pricks.

Off to the lingerie store for me tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home