Friday, May 12, 2006

Smells like Menthol.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Smells like menthol

Current mood: amused

A while back I posted at my board that my washing maschine broke. Not an interesting topic you say? We shall see.

First of all, let me describe to you my set up. My washing machine is in my kitchen right next to a full sized window that runs ceiling to floor and on the other side is my stove. My dryer used to be on my enclosed back porch but it froze up during the winter once and had to be moved inside. Now the problem of where to put the vent hose arrises. Needless to say that a board was placed over the window and a hole set up for the vent hose. This also keeps out the draft too.

Well my washing machine decided to quit working right. Everything was fine but the spin cycles. I know, I know, there are a dozen jokes out there. LOLOL It was funny because Who45 sent me a card that was absolutely hilarious. It showed a chick on a washing machine that said, "OHHH... Spin it you little monkey... Yes... Yes... YESSSS!!!"

Then I got a Bad Taste Bear of a bear wearing a pink bra and panties on top of a washing machine while sitting on a saddle. Yeah it was amusing enough. It sits on my desk next to my computer. But its not nearly as funny as the one I sent to LB of a bear with purple panties on his head.

I think the more amusing part was that my washing machine was not able to be fixed so a new one was finally purchased a couple of months later. Yeah, a couple of months of the laundromat. Bah!!

Now comes the fun part. No sooner is the new machine in place that the dryer decided to start thumping. Now Im sure you all get the impression that I went from the washing machine to the dryer and knocked it off its tracks. Well thats not true. None of this was my fault. I swear. Oh wait, I dont swear. Oh hell, never mind.

Anyways, I took the top off the dryer and the barrel was off the track so it was easy enough to fix. But there comes another problem. The dryer no longer heats up. Damn, not again. Come to find out, a bird, or birds I should say, made nests in the vent hose almost all the way up to the dryer itself. Sheesh, I now have birds flying around that smell April Fresh. Well I take the hose out and I ended up having to throw it away. Yeah it was a fun moment picking up all the baby birds that ended up on my kitchen floor too. You should have seen the mess when I took the air conditioner out of that window to put the board up. But I dont complain too much because the birds keep the bees away from my house.

So now why do you think Im writing about this? Well tonight I was having a convo with Who and it made me think of all this. Because her washing machine did the exact same thing. But with different results. Hers caught on fire. He he he... Im thinking she has some explaining to do too.

BC: Its funny as hell when you think that we both broke our washing machines
WHO: lmao I know....good thing we didn't have to fill out a report on why we think it broke....hey mine even went and smoked afterwards,lol
BC: I just choked on a piece of cheese
WHO: lmao
BC: Was it a menthol or light?
WHO: smelled like menthol
BC: I cant type Im laughing my ass off
WHO: lol
WHO: if the man asked what happen I should have just said it gave all it had and overheated
BC: HAHAHAHA
WHO: the new washer has a timed spin cycle
BC: Mine wouldnt go into the spin cycle anymore
WHO: lmao
BC: COOL he he he Timed
BC: It worked but when it was to drain and spin, it just sat there and clicked
WHO: cause it was all given out
BC: Then it was right after that the dryer thumped
WHO: lmao
WHO: a hump....I mean thump
BC: LMAO
BC: Put the coffee away and save it for when Maz gets here
WHO: lmao
WHO: ok
WHO: *innocent*
BC: Oh no you are not and you pointed the finger at me
WHO: oh wait its trademarked now so I have to say BC *innocent*
WHO: lmao
BC: HAAHAHAHAHAHA
BC: R *innocent*
WHO: *snort*
BC: Or is it *innocent* TM
BC: I cant do the little copyright symbol
WHO: *innocent* TMBC
BC: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im not drinking coffee either. Crazy stuff that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home