Friday, May 12, 2006

It's a beautiful day in the hood.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Its a beautiful day in the hood.

Current mood: amused


Its a beautiful day in the hood. Its currently 52 degrees outside. Bright and sunny with no wind. I started out the day as usual. 4 hours of sleep and a hot shower to wake me up. Blame JD. Its all his fault. LOLOL

I take the Caminator to school and then I head over to the HR Office to take care of all my paperwork. I have a new contract here to read over so that should take up at least 10 minutes of my time. I also need a physical. Cant the use the one I just recently had? Nope. I have to go and get poked all over again.

So now that is done and I head back here to chat on the boards and in here. I leave to go back to the school to pick up my PITA and we then head to my fathers house. He wants to go to lunch at the buffet. No problem. Wrong.... I pull into the parking lot and there are a few buses there. Crap, the place is full. Yep. There are about 200 screaming elementary kids in there. Not that it is a major thing. I deal with 3 times that many every day. But who in their right mind would bring that many kids to a buffet for a field trip? Its definately not from my school district because we arent that frelled in the head.

The highlight of the afternoon was when about 30 Red Hat ladies were at the register demanding an extra discount. You have got to be kidding me. They are wearing the most god-awful looking hats with huge feathers. Flourescent pink and electric purple clothes. They looked like the three musketteers in drag. Well if dressing like a pimp gets you some extra discount, then count me in.

So to my amusement, (which you all know can get the best of me) they are sitting all around nitpicking everything. Cami and I are sitting there giggling and she asks me why all these old ladies are dressed for the circus. My poor father is trying to maintain his composure due to the fact that he knows it will get Cami started. Amusing enough. He is having the time of his life watching all this going on. Well we finish and leave. Im almost expecting to find a few hot pink Caddys out in the parking lot. No such luck. Surprisingly, there was a pink Mary Kay van out there though. Hmmmmmm.....

Im debating on a little nap but I think I will finish up the list that Blenderhead wanted me to go through. 6000 entries and I still have about 2000 to go. Kick ass tunes. Im thinking he needs to help me wth some of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home