Thursday, May 11, 2006

Head of the Class....

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Head of the Class..... Current mood: amused

I couldnt resist a topic like this. Whosie posted about her class and we got to talking about teachers in general. I refer to it as herding hamsters though. When you get into the higher grades, it becomes herding cats. Now if you come to think of it, all your great doctors and lawyers and what ever the profession may be, they were all tought by someone smarter than they are. The teacher. But do we make that kind of a paycheck? Hell no we dont.

So now I bring you to the following conversation. And yes, they do let us teach small children and we get paid for it.

Who: yeah I had to keep refreshing to post there
BC: We posted the same thought at the same time
Who: lmao
Who: well you know what they say about great minds lmao....ooooooooo they will all so be introuble in June,lol
BC: HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BC: See you can be a smart cookie in life but it took a teacher to get you there.
Who: LOL
BC: Thats why I always said that if I needed brain surgery I want a professor at the college to do it
Who: LOL yep
BC: Someone had to teach the doctors
Who: curious to see if Maz see those comments lmao......yep exactly teahcers
Who: erm make that teachers
Who: lol
BC: Pretty bad when you cant spell it right
Who: I know lmao
Who: but hey, I'm a legend for mt typos
BC: SPEW
Who: crap see,lol
Who: there is no mt typos....well there are mt as in mountains but they are on me,lol
Who: :P
BC: ROLLIN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home