Monday, February 05, 2007

Look what the IRS can do for you.....

Look what the IRS can do for you......
Current mood: amused

Its that time of the year again. That time when you rob from the poor to give to the rich. I have my stuff all ready but waiting on my axman. No thats not a typo. Just kidding Vern.

Well today I saw something that I dont think I should have. I left work with the intent to go to the bead store but discovered that I had to pee. Its one of those times when you just cant hold it.

I made it home and did what I needed to do. Then Cami and I headed back out. I was driving down the road and suddenly I hear Cami scream. I nearly have a heart attack and almost hit a car. What the hell was that for? She points out the window and I almost went into a fit laughing my ass off. Well at first I was stunned. Shocked. And appalled. Yeah that too. Then I had the deer in the headlights look for a second. I couldnt believe what I was looking at.

Im not sure if any of you are familure with eddie spagetti or not. Just picture the grubbiest biker or hobo with a nasty ratty beard. Ok, so thats gross enough. But here comes the best part. He is wearing a dress. Not just any dress either. He was fully decked out as the Statue of Liberty.

He was standing on the curb waving at all the cars going by. Im thinking he was hired to advertise for Liberty Tax Associates. But the one thing he was doing wrong was that he was on the wrong curb. He was standing in front of the building that was next door to the Liberty Tax one.

And right next to him was the sign. In big blue letters, he was waving in front of Adult World.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home