Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Little Glass Balls....

Monday, January 29, 2007

Little Glass Balls...

I know my marbles are around here somewhere.

Im losing it. I mean totally losing it. About two weeks ago I passed out on my bed at 8:30pm and woke up with the alarm the next morning having no clue I was even sleeping. That is not like me.

Ive driven to work and have no clue how I got there. I dont drink coffee but Ive had one in my hand during those times. I just dont get it.

Yesterday I was freaking out because I couldnt find my watch. I mean I was digging for it everywhere. I usually take it off and put it on my desk just above my keyboard. Thats, usually. There have been times that I have left it on the bathroom cabinet shelf. The kitchen table is a good spot to look. The top of the tv in my room. But usually it is on my desk. Right with my chapstick. Trust me, I never leave without my chapstick.

Well here I am turning the house upside down because I have to leave to go to work and I need my watch. Cami is looking for it too. Then she said "Mom, we are going to be late." I looked at my wrist and told her that we still had ten minutes. Well hell. *shakes head*

Today, I put Cami to bed and no one was on line yet, so I laid down on my bed and put the headphones on to chill out. I was on the 4th song of a CD and then next thing I know, I snorted. Yeah go ahead and laugh because it woke me up. A different CD was playing and I had no idea that I fell asleep. What an aweful sound it was.

Picture this. Im laying on my stomach facing the foot of my bed with my head right to the edge. Im resting it on one arm. I must have snorted when my head slipped off my arm and went face first into the pillow I was using. Not a pretty sight. This is not normal.

Oh and here is something funny that happened when I was on the phone with Whosie. On my kitchen cabinets there are hook and eye latches. I use them to keep the overly painted doors closed. On the chemical cabinet doors there is a spring one to keep little hands out.

Well anywho, my cat must have been bored. She walked right over to the end set of doors and reached up on her hind legs. She flipped the hook and opened the door. She pulled it open about 4 inches or so and slipped inside. From where I was laying on my bed, I could see that she decided that a cake pan was a really comfy spot for a nap.

Im tired. Im over tired. I really must be. I went into the bathroom to clean off my dry contacts. In the mean time I decided to wash my face. I turned the water on and got a cloth from the shelf. Somehow when I looked down, I had blue toothpaste in my hands ready to rub on my face. And no, my face cream was not in the vicinity.

Im going to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger wa11z said...

Tired? Sounds like narcolepsy.

3:55 PM  
Blogger BC said...

Nah... I was just so over tired. Lately there has been alot of pressure on me at home. But work was hell for a while and then last week, my nightmare was suspended. Meaning, she was kicked out for 5 days. I think during that time, I allowed myself to relax.

I have trouble sleeping because my body automatically goes into alert mode. I hardly get to have a deep sleep. But there are times that I do get to.

One example was when I went to Boston to hang with Maz and Whosie. We all shared a hotel room and I was out cold. To the point of Maz doing a monkey dance to make sure I was asleep.

When I go to the camp in the summer, my mom is there so I think its a sense of security away from my normal life.

So all in all, when life gets me to the edge, you will notice that I tend to be more alert, even when I dont want to be.

4:42 PM  
Blogger wa11z said...

If you don't want to be more alert just drink more. That's what I do.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home