Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ramblings...

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ramblings.....

Current mood: bored

Everyone seems to be bored. I didnt want to design a new skin though. Im being lazy today. I have the stuff together for making one for my brother but waiting for him to tell me what he wants.

Im just to the point that Im playing the weird ring tone games and winning at every one of them. There are just so many times that I can shoot 10 monkeys and make Paris Hilton wash a car or what ever it is that shes supposed to be doing.

My fave is the one where Ahhhnald gets to lift weights against Bush and that one always cracks me up.

But Im seriously considering messing with my computer and getting all my junk in My Pictures files off to my storage. Its getting quite full in there. I have to load up a ton of images for DJ that he wanted me to snurch for his slide shows.

I picked up a 1GB Flash drive today at a very nice low price. Walmart does have rollbacks but I didnt actually see that little smiley guy running around with that whip. Yeah yeah yeah... its all about the whip.

Speaking of smilies. I want the ones that Kelley has. I want them bad. I love the sounds that they make but she just couldnt get them to save with it. There HAS to be a way to make that work. I know I will blow a brain fuse trying to do that though.

I met a new friend yesterday and hes really cool. But he forgot to bring me my iced coffee with whipped cream. Gotta have the whipped cream. And chocolate syrup.

Whosie is out getting some dinner. She mentions mexican and also Subway. Now thats a tough choice. I told her to get both and she said she cant eat all that. Well she can share with me because now thats what I want to eat. Eenie meenie miney moe.... catch a Jose by the toe... If he hollars dont let him go.... He he he.....

Waiting for Jose to get back on because of something about hollaring. I was thinking of just stepping on his toes til Whosie comes in but she said she would handle it. Im sure she will. ;o)
LB popped back on the boards again last night after having no computer for a week. The new look is going to kick ass. I cant wait til we can launch it for everyone to see. Hopefully everyone will like it. I was going to call DB and tell him to go look at it but I noticed that the header isnt up. Cant very well show that to him if its not all there.

Debating on dunking the kid in the tub for a while so she will leave the cats alone while they are sleeping. For once there is a sort of peace in the midst. Not much because it never lasts too long.

I need a vacation. Anyone up for Bermuda? Im thinking that the triangle could be fun to explore.

He he he.... Wha?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home