Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ouch....

We had an incident the week before last. Every morning, it is Cami's job to take the dog out for her morning pee and then bring her back in and finish getting ready for school. Only this time it was going to be a little different.

She took the dog out as usual but then came in crying. I rushed out to see what was wrong and there she was, standing, with blood running down her arms. I nearly screamed. Then what came out of her mouth next, well, I nearly screamed for a different reason. She must have called the dog every name in the book. I hope she realized that I did excuse her because of the injuries. On a normal day I would have washed her mouth out.

So I took her into the bathroom and washed her arms with soap and water and then put some antiseptic wash on. Her elbows were scraped and all down both forearms. She had some scrapes on her wrists and some knuckles. Her ankles got it too. She was a mess. After I got her all cleaned and bandaged up, I asked her what happened. She told me that when she opened the door, Mindy spotted a couple of squirrels and off she went. She said it was just like Marmaduke. I asked her why she didnt just let go and she said that she didnt want to lost her dog. But yet she wanted to kill her for what she did.

I got her ready for school and off we went. Today was her concert. I didnt think she would be able to play so she didnt bother to bring her violin. She went to the nurse and I went on to work. At about 845, I got the call to come get her. Shes in pain and wants to go to the doctor. So I left work and went and got her. I didnt think she should have gone to school but I have to make the effort to be at work so I dont get in trouble. Crappy deal but thats what they want. So I picked her up and went to the doctor. Everything was ok and just to give her something for pain.

What a way to start the day huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home