Thursday, July 09, 2009

Elvis Said Hello...

Elvis said hello...

I know that I havent blogged in a while but I wanted to post this one in the mean time before I finish the others that I have started. I know Ive been slacking. Actually I havent been slacking. Ive been very busy lately and its taking up my vacation time. Im supposed to be slacking now but that hasnt happened yet. I plan to work harder on being lazy. I promise.

I just had to post this one up though because it is true. I saw Elvis today. No I wasnt drinking or smoking anything. Im not one of those tabloid freaks. I really saw him. I went ot pick up my father today and he was there. At his apartment. I swear this is true.

When we got back from lunch, we were in the apartment when the manager came across the hall and said that the handyman was there to fix some things around in the building. He would be in to fix something with the kitchen counter and to measure the windows. As she put it, Elvis would be in soon.

The apartment manager is an Italian lady in her 60s. Shes a wonderful woman and shes a lot of fun. But when she said Elvis was going to be in, I thought she was off her rocker. But as she said it, in he walks.

He was a guy about 25 or so and looked like a young Elvis. He said he gets that reaction all the time. He said he tried to grow out his hair and change his looks but that didnt work. Im not much of an Elvis fan but this one was cute. And since he was in the foyer fixing something and Carm was watching his every move, Im thinking that she was thinking the same thing.

Elvis is in the house.

2 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

We have an "Elvis" friend, but he looks like the old Elvis, unfortunately.

6:05 PM  
Blogger BC said...

Oh no, this Elvis is cute. I dont have a picture of him but maybe I can sneak one when hes doing the windows.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home