Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busted My Butt....

Busted my Butt....

I would have used the other word but I prefer to keep the ratings on here on the low side. But everyone knows how sensitive the topic about my butt is. But Im sure I will slip up and say ass.

I would also like to add that I have a couple of posts in the workings but I was too lazy to finish them up. Im in a sort of decent mood and working on those will only sour it.

As I write this, my darling little baby is on the couch feeling sick to her stomach. It concerns me because of this whole swine flu thing that is going around. There is a confirmed case here in this school district already. She doesnt have a fever but she says her stomach is all cramped up. We shall see what this brings. I will be up for a while til I know she is ok. Yeah, Im the worry type. Im a mom.

This morning was pretty interesting. I will start by saying that Im poor. Ha ha. Laugh. But its true. I dont have a lot of cash and when I do have extra, I tend to spend it on the things she needs more than I do. But I will add, that now I have to spend on myself.

Everything was going smooth this morning until I got to work. I was wearing a pair of jeans that have seen better days. The jeans themselves are ok but they have been patched in certain places. Like the pocket corners were wearing a little thin. But the patches were on the inside. Like I said, Im poor. But they were comfy jeans. In my job, thats a requirement. Wear comfortable but presentable clothing. Oh, and comfortable shoes. You never know when you have to take off running at a blink of a second.

Well, I get to work this morning and I was wondering about how loose my jeans felt. I know I have lost some weight but this was a little more loose than it should be. I was also wondering why my ass felt soft. My car seat covers are velvet. I was summing it up to a new pair of underwear. But I guess I was wrong because by the time I made it into the building and to the office to sign in, I was feeling a draft.

I reached back and low and behold, I was feeling my ass. Actually not the skin of my ass but the soft material that was covering my ass and it wasnt my jeans. My jeans werent there. No, this isnt one of those naked dreams. That was my first thought though. In my dreams, Im topless. Yes, I did check to make sure my boobs were covered. I knew this wasnt a dream. It was my ass. Hanging out of the back of my pants.

Good thing I had on a hoody that covered my butt. If not, then the whole world got a nice view of my pink underwear. It was one of those moments where I could almost hear my mom telling me to make sure I was wearing clean underwear in case Im in an accident. I would most certainly call this an accident because I, for damn sure, didnt plan it. I told the secretary that I was sneaking home for a moment to change and then I told my boss the same thing. He was cool about it.

I went home quick and changed and came back to work. He was happy I was there and thats when he handed me my review forms to fill out. Eek. Review time and here I was running around with my ass hanging out. Yep, thats how I needed to start my day. Good thing I have a sense of humor because I would have been freaking out if I didnt. But I chalked it up to just something that happens and moved on with my day. If I hadnt noticed, it would have been interesting for the concert that we had this afternoon. Could you imagine? I could. But then thats me.

I will work on the other posts tomorrow night. Right now Im going to go snuggle my peanut.

Oh and the pants went into the trash. I will be shopping for a new pair tomorrow. And no, I wont be going to work pantless tomorrow. I do have two other pairs I can wear. I also dont plan on a topless dream. Or reality for that matter.

2 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

That was HI-larious. I've had that same thing happen before. It is a shame when comfy jeans finally rip and you can't wear them any more. At least no one saw your ass!

2:05 PM  
Blogger BC said...

Im hoping they didnt.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home