Saturday, March 14, 2009

Work Work and more Work...

Work Work and more Work....

I got alot done today. Nothing that you would deem as real work though. I spent the day at the shop making things. I felt very inspirational. Actually I was finishing a necklace and I was determined to get it done. I liked how it was coming along and I wanted to see the finished piece. I also made a few bracelets and two of them went right to a new home as soon as I did them. That works for me. Im now determined to finish up a couple of other projects that have been plaguing me for a while. One happens to be a gift to someone. I was having alot of trouble on it and I want to get it done. But I need help on it.

There will be some new goodies going up on the website. Im also getting a page set up for Upcoming Pieces because I need to catalog them and stuff before I can actually price them. I figured that at least they will be there for viewing. I have so much stuff that needs to be put up and I also need to get selling and collect the cash. I keep making more and more and not selling because the items arent on the site. This isnt good for business.

Camp season opens in about 4 to 5 weeks. That means mommy will be home soon. I was debating on going down to the camp soon to start cleaning it all up and getting the outside ready. I also want to bring down some building blocks and reconstruct the firepit. Some of the lower blocks are breaking because of the extreme heat from Mousies pyro-activities. Believe me, we have some really nice fires going in that pit. Also I will be scarfing some of his copper wire for my work. But only when I need it. I really do enjoy the blue and purple fires.

Spring is getting closer because my sinuses are acting up. My face has been hurting for a couple of days now. That is a good sign. Well a good sign for spring but not for my face. I napped a little when I got home today to try to kick the headache but that didnt help. At least this spring will be without that damn tree. The seedlings all over the place will haunt me though. No one ever listens to me. I told them to cover the damn thing when they were cutting the branches and all the sawdust. Thats what caused about a billion seedlings to cover the lawn now. Stupid. But what do I know?

My feet are feeling pretty good this weekend. Ive been behaving and staying off them. I havent been doing alot of walking. We did go on a field trip on Friday and saw the most amazing film. It was a 3D one about prehistoric sea creatures. Underwater dinosaurs. Then they had a workshop after. They all had a great time. Even the adults.

Tomorrow we are taking an early trip to see my aunts and uncles. I love taking this trip but its the headache of the road trip that kills me. I wont be driving this time. My father is doign that and Im riding to make sure that hes not alone on the road. Thats reassuring. Id rather drive but I would also rather drive his vehicle. But that wont be happening unless its necessary. Dont ask me why. I just need to remember to pack Cami some extra clothes and a bowl. She doesnt do too well on long trips with her stomach. I also forgot to grab some of her Adderall from the nurses office to take too. Its the one that she takes in the afternoon. So the trip back should be a blast. Why cant she be like other kids and nap in the car? I do.

Im still working on this time change thing. Im stuck in an hour behind mode. Someone get me out of it. A little later Im going to try to post a picture or two up here of some new stuff Ive been working on. Lets see if that works. I cant seem to post pictures here for some reason. I will work something out for that. Im just an idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home