Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Update from Sunday....

I will have to say that Mucinex is a blessing. I broke down and spent the big bucks for this stuff. I love the commercials but I never tried it. Well I tried it Monday night and it sort of made me a little loopy. But then again, that could have been because I was so damn tired from coughing all night for a week.

So I was sitting here on line, debating on what to do and I was just so over tired. I logged off and figured to take a small nap. About 3am I woke up and got a drink and went back to bed. I prety much slept from 9pm to 7am straight. I woke up this morning feeling so much better.

The day at work was seriously stressful and alot of bullshit going on with the kids. I did about 20 write ups and there are still more to do. All stemming from some fight thing. ANd it was exactly that. Alot of bullshit. Why cant we all just get along....

So anywho, Ive been feeling so much better and I havent been really coughing at all. I did take some more tonight and I fell asleep about 7pm. I woke at about 11 and cooked something for my lunch tomorrow. I will be going back to sleep in a few but wanted to let you all know that I am still alive and that I am feeling much better.

Im also hoping for a better day tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

I have a coworker who swears by mucinex. I've tried it and not noticed much of anything. But you feeling better is a GOOD result. Hooray!

9:31 PM  
Blogger ctheokas said...

Good to see another post. I was getting worried there, BC. Not that I update that often...

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

7:06 AM  
Blogger BC said...

Yeah I need to write more often. But being sick was sucking really bad. I also need to update my jewelry site. I have two orders going out this week and a request to revamp something old that a friend has.

But that mucinex stuff really does do the trick. I want to try the nasal one too. Im sure that will help me when that stupid tree starts up. Speaking of which... anothe blog about that coming.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home