Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I thought it was Spring...

Oh what a beautiful day...

I guess I should tell you all that Im sorry that I havent written anything in a while. Yep. Ive been sick again. Only this time, it caused me to make a trip to the doctors because it was bad. Started out as yet another cold but turned into a sinus infection and an inner ear infection. As it stands right now, my head is clear but my chest filled up. I have brochitis. That lovely barking cough that keeps me up all night. It also keeps everyone away from me so thats a plus. Now if only I could infect all the kids at school and make my job a hell of alot easier.

I have been going bonkers trying to get my hands on a decent violin for Cami. Ive narrowed it down to three that I want. Yes, I am saying that I want it. I say this because Im the one paying for it. I want to get her something that is decent and affordable. I dont want a cheapy that will easily break on her. She is really taking this all seriously. She loves to play it.

She has been doing really great on her guitar lessons as well. She learns very quickly. She has picked up three chords already and will start working on learning a song with them. She wants to play something by the time the talent show comes around in June. She already has two orchestra concerts to work for. One for the Strings Fest May 1st and the other is the Spring concert at school.

But while being so sick, I havent been able to do much of anything lately. Ive had a couple of jewelry orders to work on but I havent been able to get anything done because of all the loopy medications. Dont get me wrong, I like party favors but when things need to get done, its not fun.

Im rambling here because its 1:30 in the morning and I really should be sleeping. I will finish this tomorrow.

Tis now Sunday... Ok so I forgot I started this.

We will bounce back to Friday. The kids had the day off from school because it was Superintendants Day. Fun for them but hell for us. I will start by saying that I got no sleep the night before because someone was up sneaking around the house and trying to steal cake out of the fridge. So 5am rolls around and I know I have to get up and shower. I really dont want to do this. Please. Someone hold me back.

Anywho, I go to leave and its a frelling snow storm. Im not driving in this shit. So I get a ride in. We wait in the parking lot for the others to show up and watched a guy in a pickup attempting to plow the lot. Wasnt working for himbecause he just couldnt get it right. it was entertaining. At about 7:15, I was wondering what was up so I went in. I called one of the girls up and they were already inside waiting for me. Oops. How did that happen? She parked out front.

So I meet up with them and I was completely out of it. Somehow I lost my bright eyes and bushy tail. If someone finds them, please return them. We have to be to the first class at 8:30. Good thing they know where they are going because I damn sure dont. We breeze through the classes and then head back to the school to do more work there. I really just wanted to go home to sleep but that wasnt happening.

But there was something going on that I wasnt too happy about. Not only was I coughing still and my sinuses were still bothering me, but my left eye was sore. So I chalked it up to all the hard coughing. By Friday night, my eye was pretty swollen. Looked like someone punched me. Saturday morning it was worse. There was no way I was going to go to the Health Day at school. I stayed in bed and icepacked my eye.

Today, it looks even worse. I went to the mall with my father and picked up some stye drops because it says that it will cool the pain and swelling. Im yet to use them though because I have to remove my contacts. I will tonight when I go to bed. Im a little cranky and whiney and I still dont feel all that well. I think Im calling it an early night.

2 Comments:

Blogger wa11z said...

Maybe you have pink eye. And you are the sickest person ever.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope. Not pink eye. It was from my sinuses.

I work with little kids. They share everything. Including colds.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home