Monday, February 25, 2008

Aloha!!

Aloha!!

That can mean hello or goodbye. But being that Im not going to Hawaii, it just simply means that Im on vacation at home. Sucks to be me. I mean, a whole week off from school. I dont get paid for it but who cares. I know she does but thats besides the point. So its hello vacation, goodbye school. Aloha!! Now when to I get leid? Ha... Yeah I know it was lame.

So my vacation is well deserved. The last 3 weeks have been pure hell. Stupid shit at school. But it all really stressed me out. I really cant go into it for reasons that would probably cost me my job, but those of you who know what happened, know what Im talking about. It was complete bullshit but who am I to defend myself? I will lose in the end.

But lets also say that the last two full days of school, I was forced to face it and everyone acted like nothing happened. What a crock. But at least there was a snow day that broke up the tension. That was muchly needed. And Valentines Day was very sweet. Not only did LW make it back in time but also the kids remembered me.

And the best part was that the PTO was doing flower orders the week prior and I ordered some for Cami and she secretly ordered some for me. Of course I owed $3 to the lunch lady because Cami was charging stuff instead of using the money I have her. But she had it in her heart to get me the flowers. That meant alot to me.

Speaking of Cami, she asked the strings teacher if she could take violin lessons and she said yes. So starting on the Thursday after we go back to school, she will be learning to play. Im sure that will be a joy to listen to though. Its bad enough that my cat makes weird noises when you squeeze her. Ok so I dont squeeze my cat but she still makes weird noises.

Saturday was a normal day. Cami and I went out to the craft store because I was bored. She picked up a new toy while I picked out some beads to work with. I know I need to stop doing that but I was really there to get these really nice pink crystals. I ended up with a few more things and I made a new necklace. So I did accomplish something.

Sunday was really interesting. I really didnt want to get out of bed. My back was killing me because all my pillows went flat. Dont you hate that? You go out and buy really fluffy pillows and they go flat in a matter of a couple of weeks. So you have to double them in one case just so they have some substance left for a few more weeks. But I need to sleep in a sort of upright position or my back hurts. Its my bed itself but I cant afford to buy a new one. But when I can, it will be one of those sleep number things I see on tv. Or one of those memory foam ones. These pillow top things are crap. I need a nest to sleep on.

So my father calls and asks if we are coming over. Cami is still in her jammies watching cartoons and doesnt want to leave. But when I told her that her cousin was there, she was up and getting ready. I jumped in the shower and we headed over. Of course I got dressed first. You guys are such pervs.

We all headed to the mall and went to lunch. The usual fare and fun chats. After that, Cami and I went to the junk shop so she could get a new HSM necklace. Shes been pretty good so I thought she deserved a little treat. We then went to Kmart so I could get some pillows. So I argued with my father about pillows. He feels that I need the big king size ones because thats what a pillow should be. I have a full size bed and I like alot of smaller pillows. He won. I got two king size and two regular size. But now I need to get king size cases. You think I could find them? Nope. I eventually found them but not where the sheet sets were. You know, where they have the sheets and the pillow cases to match. Nope, they were where they sold the comforter sets. Weird people.

In the mean time, my neice and sister were in the mall somewhere shopping. They met up with us and proceeded to tell us what happened. I dont know if I was shocked or what. I was laughing too hard. I hope she blogs about it because I cant. Its her story but funny as hell. Some chick at Pac Sun got her ass handed to her by my neice. It was classic. I luvs my white trash.

So tomorrow is a holiday and Im not going anywhere. Big sales everywhere and its best that I be lazy and stay home.

Aloha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home