Sunday, November 11, 2007

Achoo!!

Achoo

Ok so I have a cold again. Tis the season right? Some things just cant seem to be avoided. But I know I asked this queston in a previous blog. Where the hell does all this shit come from? I mean, the human sinus cavity is only just so big. But its draining like a faucet. So here I am drugged out of my mind on Tylenol cold medicine. Dont get me wrong. Its a great feeling of being totally numb from the eyebrows down.

But here I sit, quietly at my desk. Minding my own business. My ears are in a semi state of plugged. I can hear the hum of my computer. But there is another noise that creeps into my subconscious state of mind. Its a whistle. Yeah, seriously. A whistle. Im clicking all the buttons to see if its my computer. But ya know what? It suddenly hits me that its coming from my nose. Good gawd. Am I that wasted on cold meds?

I finished off a decent week though. Cami once again did an awesome job. Her teacher is pleasantly surprised at how well her medications are working. He made the comment of having a new student. It does make me feel better knowing that she can now concentrate on her work. Thursday we went to Michaels so that she could get a fuzzy poster to color. This is her reward for doing such a great job all week. I knew she had alot of homework to do though. But the odd part was that she did most of it in the car on the way there. Without the meds, this would not have happened. She would have fought it tooth and nail.

Saturday was a bit of a rough day for me. Three years ago, I lost my stepdad. He was a great guy to me and I really cant complain. He partially raised me to the person that I am today. Ok Ok. Stop saying that Im nuts. Im a little nuts, but thats who I am. If I wasnt like this, life would be really boring. So I am who I am. Tough tooties. But anywho, I went to the cemetery. I was a little miffed that there wasnt a headstone. Still. My stepbrother was supposed to put one on and yet again, he didnt. I dont want to call him because I really dont want anything to do with him. Its also not my responsibility to do this. He is the one that ran off with all the insurance money. He also got an extra $10K that really wasnt supposed to be his. But the agreement was that my mom paid for the funeral and he was to pay off the bills and put the headstone on. He didnt do either of them.

Also last year on the same day, I lost one of my dearest friends. I was going to make my way to visit her grave but I just couldnt bring myself to do it alone. I will have to call up a couple of my friends to do this with me.

On another note, my football picks suck. I mean really really suck badly. For the past couple of years, I have done really well and pulled in first place. But this year its just plain sucks. Im currently in last place. Even behind the one that cheats to the point of losing. Yeah that is possible. My moms boyfriend is whooping my ass though. Even though he is the one that calls me every week to put his picks in.

I have been working on getting the website up and running. My friend Ron has been doing the photo editing and also the setup for the site. Im a total moronic idiot when it comes to html codes. Hell, I cant even program the clock in my car to say the right time. But also I have been selling some items as well. This money will be going towards Christmas this year. Yeah its been getting pretty slim here. Im not going to get into any of this but those that know me personally, know whats going on. And its not my fault.

Also I have been making some new items. I need to get these photographed. I also need to get an international money order sent out to my dear friend Jim. He is the one that hooked me up with the light tent for all the photography work. This has been a dream to get that working right. Now the photos come out so perfectly. I do need a better camera and I have one set up in the works.

Tonight I went out with some friends from work. I really enjoyed myself for once. Its not often that I get to get out of the house. For those that are reading this, thank you for this. I needed it. And you know the reasons why. I hope that we can get another party because I know I should have gotten that one purse I was debating over and I can kick myself in the rear now for not getting it. Also I want the Baby Phat necklace too. ;o) Let me know when the next party is.

Geezes. There is that whistle again. I woke up this morning to the phone ringing. Ok Christy, so it wasnt exactly morning. But I was up earlier. Anyways, I could barely speak so Im not sure what she was thinking. I was all glogged up and my voice sounded like I ate sand. Goopy gooey sand. Yeah, it sounds gross. Nose gobblins running amuk. At least there wasnt any lung slugs.

4 Comments:

Blogger wa11z said...

A whistling nose, hmm? So are you going to whistle while you work? <---bad pun.

7:44 PM  
Blogger BC said...

Hi Ho Hi Ho Its off to work we go. LOLOL Not sure I can actually whistle that one. But I cant hear that well because my ears are plugged up from this cold. I feel like Im standing in an empty warehouse.

10:01 PM  
Blogger TheWriteGirl said...

Hope you're feeling better. Thanksgiving is no time to be sick. You want your sense of smell and your taste buds in perfect working order.

BTW, my son also has a whistling nose. I think it may have to do with a deviated septum. I kid him about it a lot. He laughs about it too. It's funny when I talk to him on the phone (which is all the time considering that he lives elsewhere); I think it magnifies the sound and it sounds very shrill, kind of like a teakettle.

8:19 PM  
Blogger BC said...

Feeling much better but it just sucks because I catch it from the kids. Its like they have these super mutated germs.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home