Saturday, May 08, 2010

This Totally Sucked....

I had a nice title picked out for this but since it contained a four letter word, I dont think the server would have liked it. So I will just leave it as &#@^#&!! crap. Does that work? What a crappy past few days. Litterally. I cant even begin to tell you how bad it sucked.

You would think that after what we have been through with the eye stuff, that life would hand us some lemonade but you and I both guessed wrong on that. Actually I think the lemons would have burned like hell. Just like everything else did. Please dont mind my typos on this post or any other post. Im typing fast to get all my thoughts out because I have a ton of posts to catch up on and Im in the mood to actually write them. Just go with it and be entertained. Im in the mood for that too.

It all started Wednesday night. Cami's dad was sick for a few days with a sort of stomach ailment that we summed up as dehydration from working and not eating or drinking. Well Im stating it as wrong now. We found out the hard way what it really was. His started on Saturday last week. It hit him really hard on Sunday but he still went to work and then went to the doctor. The doctor told him it was dehydration. Wrong. You cant spread dehydration.

On Wednesday, Cami said she wasnt feeling all that well but she managed to pull through the day. She was suffering from minor diarrhea. Which was also what her dad was too. But he also had a day of vomiting. So pretty much, Wednesday night, guess what started. Yup, vomiting. She was letting loose about every 20 minutes. It was both ends at the same time. The thing is, it was uncontrolable. She was hanging out in the bathroom just waiting for it to hit. She was scared to leave the room. She threw up her pills so she wasnt going to sleep any time soon.

At about 2:00am, her dad took her to the ER. It was that bad. Constant by then. She was puking in the sink and crapping on the toilet at the same time. Or she was puking in a bowl and crapping in her pants. This was some serious stuff and I was feeling bad for her. I stayed home to get some sleep because I knew that when she returned, I would be up with her.

At about 5am, the returned and she was given a pill to soothe the nausea and she was able to sleep. At about a half hour later, I was in the bathroom puking my guts out. I was on the toilet with one end and puking in the bathtub. It was so horrible. I was crying and not knowing what to do. There was no way I could take the day off either. We had a field trip with the kids in a few hours and I couldnt do a damn thing about it. I HAD to be there. So at about 7am, I woke Cami up to get her ready for school and I tooke my shower to get ready as well. Before we left, I hit the toilet and the tub one more time.

I got to school and told them what happened. I said that I was there but not feeling well at all. They understood and told me that I looked like hell froze over. I agreed. We went on about the day as usual though. I knew I had to just get through it. Im strong. If Cami had problems, her school was to call her dad so he could come get her. As long as he made the effort to go to work, they would be ok with him leaving early to get her.

We loaded up the kids in the car and off to the theater for the show. I was a litle queasy but I pushed through it. I held it in the best I could. We got to the parking garage and I was tightly walking down the three flights to the ground floor. How I made it that far, I dont know. Then we walked to the theater to wait for the bus that brought the rest of the kids. We waited for a while and I was hoping to get inside soon because I didnt know how much longer I could take it. I needed to stay with the kids and the rest of the group though. They were more important.

We finally got inside and we were directed to the balcony. Geez, more stairs. Im not sure I cant make it. But I did. We got to our seats and I requested the end seat because I wasnt sitting there for long. One of the other teachers sat behind me so that she could be at that end to waych the kids from there so I could run to the can. Once the lights went down, I was gone. I went back down the little ramp to the ladies lounge and, of course, there was a line of kids waiting to use the toilets. Damnit, Im not making it. So I went off to a corner of the lounge and got up close and personal with a little trash can.

Mind you that this is one of those opulant opera houses so you know that the lounges are all fancy and stuff with nice furniture. Im sure that whome ever was coming in after me wouldnt be too thrilled. Neither would the cleaning crew. But I couldnt hold it in. After that, I needed to get to a toilet and fast. I butted in line but I didnt care. There was a teacher from my school there and she knew what was going on with me so she let me go on ahead. I chose a stall and went to work. I got personal with the little trash can in there too while the toilet became my best friend. This was not an enjoyable day so far.

After a few more minutes, I was able to contain myself long enough to go back to my seat and finish the show. It was a great show and Im sad that I missed the first few minutes of it. When it was time to leave, I made one more pittstop though. Just to make sure I would make it to the park. This is why we didnt take the kids ont he bus. We had other things going on after the show. A nice picnic in the park and the playground.

I graced the bathroom at the playground a couple of times. For lunch I was able to get an iced tea to hopefully settle my stomach and it did for a while. I was thankful for that. Then after lunch, we went to get the kids some icecream. I was able to contain myself through that because there wasnt a bathroom there. I had no choice but to suffer that one out. I didnt eat anything or drink anything. I didnt dare. My boss told me that when we got back, I could go home. I was looking forward to that. They once again told me that I was looking pretty green. Well green is a nice color, but not for me.

Once back at the school, I made a mad dash to the toilet once again and finished out that part of the day. This was not fun. I left there and went to go get Cami. She wasnt well at all. So we went straight home. I passed out as soon as we got home and slept the rest of the night. I had such a headache and was so sick. She was as well.

The next day, I attempted to make it to work and Cami wasnt going to. She was crapping in her pants by then and there was no way I was letting her go through that. I was so sore and my butt wasnt going to make it either. I called in for both of us. There was no way that we could do it. If I lose my job over this, so be it. I have a valid excuse. I couldnt even breathe. I was in such pain. We spent the day in bed with all sorts of medications from the hospital.

Today I am feeling a little better and I was able to have some soup last night. Tonight I ate something a little more solid but Im still very sore. I can move more though and my headache is pretty much gone. I dont know what it was but I wouldnt wish it on anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home