Thursday, April 01, 2010

Spring Break

Spring Break

Its that time of the year again. Allergy season. Well its not too bad so far. And Im not complaining. Today was the last day of school. Well not for the year but for a week. I enjoy this break almost as much as summer vacation. The weather forecast is going to be awesome this week. A far cry from the past few days for sure. The winter wasnt all that bad and because we didnt use up all the snow days, we get that extra day for Memorial Day weekend.

It has been a bit stressful with Cami lately. Im not sure what it is but shes being a royal pain in the ass in the mornings again. She has been taking her medications but I think the one is too strong. It knocks her out and she does sleep at night but she is a pain to wake up in the morning. Because shes so bitchy, she doesnt care what happens. I could take away Christmas and she doesnt care. She has a doc appointment coming up so Im hoping something can be resolved.

This part of the message is for the @&$(#&# that decided that I shouldnt be driving on my own side of the road. I was on my way home from school today and suddenly had to jerk the car up onto the sidewalk and into someones driveway to avoid a head on collision. I saw the big white SUV coming toward me and it was in my lane. It didnt show any signs of moving into its own lane so I had no choice but to dart out of the way fast. Good thing Im a conscious driver.

To make it worse, the bitch slowed down to yell out of her window to get the f*** out of her way and she proceeded to flip me off. Well la-tee-da for me being on my own side of the road. Where the hell are the cops when ya need them? Oh yeah, they were watching the streets for a funeral of a gang member shooting that happened last weekend.

I need to haul up out of this place.

In other news, the camp opens soon and the weather is so nice. I was hoping to get down there to clean up a little and just relax with a fire in the pit. Im not sure I will get to do that though. We shall see. I also want to hit some yard sales this weekend. I went to one today after school but they didnt have what I wanted. I need to hit some of the back roads ones for what I want. No one in the city would have it.

Also tomorrow I want to clean my car out. I plan to do this sometime soon. Note that I said plan. It really needs it. And then there is the yard work that has to be done. The weather is perfect for it. I also want to get Cami's bedroom cleaned out and all the clothes that dont fit her anymore need to be sent to the school nurse so she can use them for the kids that dont have much.

I have a few items that need to be brought back to the storage unit. Like the Christmas tree. Yeah its still boxed up and sitting in my storage room here. Taking up space. A few other boxes can go over and I also need to load up the stuff from the back porch too.

I did say this was a vacation right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home