Sunday, May 17, 2009

Exhausted....

I had really thought I was going to be able to rest before her concert. Oh, I should also mention that this is a part two to the previous post. It was really long so I thought that I would break things up a little.

I should also mention that during the early morning, I was getting ready for work and trying to figure out the day. There were some things that I needed of a couple of different stores. I was scheduled for the half day. That would have left me some time to go get these things and be back in time for the concert. I couldnt do them after because I had a class that I couldnt miss that was at 6pm.

But when I got home, I called my father to see if he needed anything while I was out. It ended up as me picking him up and going to the the mall and BJs for some water. One of my stops was at there to pick up some contacts but the optical thing wasnt open til after 11am. So we got the water and left. We went to the mall for the next thing on my list and also we had some lunch. It was a nice afternoon and I was back in time for the concert.

I went to the school a little early so that I could see the kids. Normally when I get there, all the kiddies are gone home and I was missing them. I stopped into my old classroom and was nearly knocked over from all the hugs. They missed me too. It was so good to be back there. The concert was wonderful. All the kids did such a great job.

Cami and I went home and then I had to go to class with Juan. We made a beautiful pendant and a ring from copper. I love his classes. They are a lot of fun and I like working with the stuff he comes up with. I also learned how to do knots in leather cording so that it can be adjusted.

Friday was an ok day. Cami was a little on the wild side though. Seems shes been like this for a couple of days now. She gets on a sort of high with the ODD thing and it tends to be a little frustrating. Saturday was absolutely out of this world. She was flying off the handle big time. It was a very difficult day and after I got home from class, it was even worse. Im going to make an appointment with her therapist this week to see what can be done. The meds dont need altering. Her attitude does. But I cant totally blame her because this is something she has a hard time controling.

Sunday was a much better day. I think I may have gotten through to her for a little while. Lets hope for a better week for her.

2 Comments:

Blogger MacRankin said...

It must be hard for both of you to find some common ground when she's going through this. Hopefully, this was the worst it can get.

Fingers crossed, she can handle it a little better the next time.

3:12 PM  
Blogger BC said...

Knock on wood that she was an angel for two days in a row.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home