Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Outfox The Fox...

Outfox The Fox....

There is no way this can be done. Well, Im sure that there is someone out there that can do this. But not this fox.

Im so tired of the bullshit. Ive had enough. But I refuse to throw in the towel. I refuse to give up the fight. I refuse to back down. Sounds like an old western movie huh. Well, it very well could be. But I dont think they have that sort of thing going on where I live. Im hoping that this post wont be one of my long ones. But I cant make an promises. Im on cold meds again.

Yeah, a cold in April. Its been hotter than a bitch out though. I really hate this weather. I live in the wrong place for the weather to be this bad in the spring. It was damn near 90 yesterday. There was a slight breeze today though. Slight. It just pushed the warm air around. I dont like to sweat without a good reason. This wasnt one of them. But damn I was sweating. So add sweating and a cold and what to you get? Miserable.

Speaking of which, my job sucks. I hate it and there is no other way around it. Am I a bitch? Is there something wrong with me? Im being serious here. Is there something about me that makes someone else think ill of me upon first meeting? If there is, please tell me. I didnt think so myself. I have always lived by the rules to treat others as you would want to be treated. Consider others before yourself. Harm none. Always wear a smile even in the eyes of evil. I have followed these rules. Its who I am. Is that such a bad thing?

Apparently it is because its been a whole week now and Im still treated as though I am slime. I just dont get it. I will not go out of my way to please this chick but damnit, she needs to chill. Im not there to steal her thunder. If I need to flaunt, I have my own. I just dont get it. But there are about 40 or so days left for me to put up with her shit. I will kill her with kindness. She will like me even less.

I believe in Karma. Look how long it took me for that to happen at the old school. Every day that I go there to pick up Cami, I get hugs and wishes that I would be able to come back. I love those people. I honestly dont think I could live without them. They are my friends and family and they are truely blessed with big hearts. So if any of you are reading this, I luvs you all dearly. I miss you terribly. Thank you for everything you have done and it will all be returned to you. *smooches*

So far, I have made some new friends at the new school. Nothing really close yet but at least they dont treat me as if I have a contagous disease. I mean for real, who thinks that this is a good thing? I dont treat her that way but she disagrees with everything that a member of school staff should be like. Im sarcastic. I try to tone it down some. But I do it in jest. She does it to be a bitch. There is a huge difference.

When you sit next to someone, you dont turn your back to them as if they arent there. Especially when they are trying to talk to you. When someone invites you to something, you dont tell them not to because you think you are the goddess or something. Screw you. Karma wont be nice to you. Sadly, you deserve it.

I got the call from Mommy last night. She will be home on the 4th of May. Meaning, this coming Monday. Im so excited. I cant wait to see her. Yeah, I miss my mommy. The would have been home sooner but Mousie needed two more weeks of therapy. Its for his knee but you know I had to ask if it was mental or not. He he he... Luvs you Mousie. But anywho, I hope for a safe trip home and I will be waiting for all the calls along the way.

I hate this damn heat. Im getting tired of it already and its not even Summer yet. Word has it that it is supposed to be cooler the rest of the week though. Im hoping that Steve is right this time. If you cant trust the weatherman, who can you trust? The past couple of days has been a killer for me. I dont get along with the heat at all. I have seasonal allergies and that doesnt help them one bit. So right now, Im on cold medicine to kick the shit out of this. All that pollen is killing me. Good thing that tree is gone. If not, I probably would be in a hospital right now. But then again, I wouldnt be dealing with my job.

The new classroom for me is on the second floor of a building that doesnt have airconditioning. Oh the joy of that. And right outside that open window are some flowering trees. Yep, thats a great thing for my tree allergies. Not only are they pollenating, but they are flowering as well. Kill two birds with one stone. I just wish I knew where the left side of my face went. Yep, hurts like hell. I was telling Girlie earlier that it feels like I have an ocean in the left side of my face and when I inhale, there is a whistling sound. It sucks.

But the heat was really getting to me. I only sweat in a few places. My upper lip, under my boobs and the back of my knees. Weird huh? But in sticky, humid heat, its not pleasant to sweat in those places. So when I got home, it was a cold shower for me.

I also got these nifty things for my feet. They are sandal/ice packs. Like those eye mask gel things you put in the fridge. These are for your feet. You cant walk on them though. You just chill back in a chair and put them on your feet. Cools them down instantly. Shockingly so. I was using them for the first time tonight. I put them on the floor and slipped my feet in. Whoa, I thought I was going to fly out of the chair. But after the initial shock, they were a dream. Not only did it cool my feet down, but also my whole body. I got them for my heel spurs. It sucked putting ice cubes under my heels. They work so much better. And I also dont have to drag out the foot bath.

Speaking of spurs, the pain is back. I wont be able to have them wrapped until school lets out. I cant take the time off twice a week again. Its bullshit but thats what I have to deal with. Im on my feet all day again and not only that but Im also up and down the stairs. Good for the legs, bad for the feet. So I have been icing them and taking the pain medicine again. I need to get through these last few weeks. I really dont have much of a choice but to grin and bear it.

I like the kids though. And I know they like me. I wont restrain them unless absolutely necessary. The bitch lady doesnt like that but tough shit. I deal with them differently. I have more patience. I have a heart. And I dont yell at them. They are 5-7 year olds. What do you expect? They have some problems. Mostly social and psychological issues. They have a hell of a time controling themselves. Its easier to talk them down rather than force them. But who am I to tell her that?

Oh well. Counting the days til freedom.

2 Comments:

Blogger MacRankin said...

Most people (I would have thought) would gladly want to try out another way in which to handle a rowdy class. Maybe she likes being mean towards people who have a more workable set of skills than she does, or something?

Sorry to read about your heel-spur pain returning. Blimey, I can't wait for you to have a long break.

I definitely like the sound of those wearable foot ice packs. I could do with them right now.

9:26 AM  
Blogger BC said...

I just think she has an overall nasty attitude. But I think I burned her ass yesterday when someone she bad mouthed in front of me came up to give me a hug and we planned a get together. Hahahahaha... The look on her face was priceless.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home