Monday, August 04, 2008

Inner Peace

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we
all could use more calm in our lives.

By following the simple advice I heard on a Medical TV show, I have
finally found inner peace.

A Doctor proclaimed the way to achieve inner
peace
is to finish all the things you have started.

So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't
finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a
bottle of Merlot, a bottle of chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle
of vocka, a pockage of Prunglies , tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum
scriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a bax a shocolets.

Yu haf no idr who fkin gud I fel.

Peas sen dis orn to dem yu fee ar in
ned ov inr pece

1 Comments:

Blogger wa11z said...

Good idea!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home