Sunday, June 03, 2007

Dont feed the animals....

Do not feed the animals.....

Well looks like the kids dont get lunch. Ha!! Just kidding.

The start of the weekend proved to be interesting. The class went to the zoo for a field trip. It was a great day for it. It was hot and muggy out but the park is all under trees and quite cool. The kids had a blast. Even the adults did as well. Most of them fell asleep on the bus ride. I really dont know how that could happen considering that the buses really need to get better shocks.

I will make the comment of one though. It was hysterical. She was sitting sideways on the bus with her feet and legs in the aisle. She was leaning forward with a soda can in her hand. It was sort of balancing on her lap but tipping to the side ever so slowly. I grabbed it out of her hand before it spilled and handed it to someone a couple of rows up. I did this so that I could go for my camera. Yeah, Im evil that way. He he he.

Well just at that moment the bus hit a bump and everyone bounced up off their seats. She jumped up and the first thing she yelled was where was her soda. The girl that had the can yelled back that she threw it up here. I guess you would have to be there to get the whole effect of it because I nearly wet my pants laughing about it. I didnt get the picture though.

But the kids had a great time and it was a great way to end the week. Cami has a field trip coming up on Wed so that that should prove interesting. We are going to a day camp for fishing and boating. Yep. Should be a blast. Most of these kids have never left the city before and there will be fish hooks available. I will let you know what happens. More than likely I will be the one to get hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home